Safety Services UK offer a full range of Training services.
General Workplace H & S
|Course Date ||Period ||Places ||Price ||Book |
Bespoke course only - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- To provide an understanding of all relevant health and safety legislation
- To understand the implications of legislation for all personnel
- To fully understand the need for best practice in health and safety issues
- To be able delegates to comply with legislation in relation to procedures and documentation
- To enable delegates to apply the above in their workplace
- Accidents stats and costs
- Health and Safety at Work Act 74 -Â Employers and Employees responsibilities
- Risk Terminology
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 - Risk Assessment
- Hierarchy of Control / Principles of Prevention
- Hazard and Accident Reporting
- Reporting of Injuries Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 95
- Display Screen Equipment Regulations 92
- Setting up a work station
- General Hazards e.g. slips, trips and falls
- Work at Height Regulations 2005
- Lone Working - Risks & Procedures
- Welfare, Health and Hygiene
- Specialist Risk Assessments - young person / pregnant & nursing mothers
- Electricity & PAT Testing
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 02
- Manual Handling Regulations 92
- Emergency Response
- First Aid
- Aggression and Security
"Safety Services UK clearly have a comprehensive understanding of a wide range of H&S requirements and application of the Law in both a construction site and workshop situation. Depending upon individual needs, we would recommend to other like-minded organisations."
Oxfordshire Construction Training Group
"I have found Safety Services (UK) Ltd to be both professional and caring. They have tailored and delivered bespoke training courses specific to our requirements, they also have an array of in-house safety courses which we use on a regular basis. Safety Services (UK) Ltd are our number one training provider."
Support Manager, Stepnell
"We have used Safety Services for several years. They understand how we operate and provide training at a time and location that suit us. I often recommend them to other departments without hesitation."
Organisation Deputy Manager, Oxford University
"We have worked with Safety Services Ltd for over 20 years and they continue to amaze us at Structura, their knowledge of all safety aspects and training is always first class and the training presentations informative and up to date. We have no problems in recommending this company for all aspects of Safety Training and Safety Advice."
Director, H&S Structura UK LTD
For information about these courses, or if you would like to enrol on one, please contact us.