Safety Services UK offer a full range of Training services.
Risk Assessments & Method Statements
|Course Date ||Period ||Places ||Price ||Book |
The course comprises both theoretical and practical demonstrations, to ensure that these can be completed to an acceptable standard
- To make delegates aware that risk assessments and method statements are an essential part of managing health and safety within all working environments
- Competent completion of assessments and statements to ensure the minimisation of risk
Delegates will be able to identify non-compliance with Regulations and plan ahead to ensure work is carried out with the relevant Regulations in mind
- Accident Stats
- Cost of Accidents
- Legislation, HASAWA 1974 - Employers responsibilities
- Hazard Identification and Terminology
- Risk Assessment - MHSWR 99
- Management responsibility
- Level of Risk
- Control Systems - Principles of Prevention
- Method Statements/Safe systems of Work
- Practical Exercises
"Safety Services UK clearly have a comprehensive understanding of a wide range of H&S requirements and application of the Law in both a construction site and workshop situation. Depending upon individual needs, we would recommend to other like-minded organisations."
Oxfordshire Construction Training Group
"I have found Safety Services (UK) Ltd to be both professional and caring. They have tailored and delivered bespoke training courses specific to our requirements, they also have an array of in-house safety courses which we use on a regular basis. Safety Services (UK) Ltd are our number one training provider."
Support Manager, Stepnell
"We have used Safety Services for several years. They understand how we operate and provide training at a time and location that suit us. I often recommend them to other departments without hesitation."
Organisation Deputy Manager, Oxford University
"We have worked with Safety Services Ltd for over 20 years and they continue to amaze us at Structura, their knowledge of all safety aspects and training is always first class and the training presentations informative and up to date. We have no problems in recommending this company for all aspects of Safety Training and Safety Advice."
Director, H&S Structura UK LTD
For information about these courses, or if you would like to enrol on one, please contact us.