Overview/Who Should Attend
Our Safety Harness – (Inspection) Course delivers both theory and hands on practical instruction and provides candidates with the required competency to safely and correctly carry out the statutory inspections to general items of fall protection equipment and accurately record their findings. This course incorporates the guidance on inspection regimes detailed in INDG-367 along with supporting sample forms and documentation.
This safety harness course is aimed at providing the competence required to complete both interim and detailed inspections and record the findings on a range of commonly used fall protection equipment
No specific requirements, however the course is both theoretical and practical in nature.
- Ensure delegates have an understanding of current Legislation and legal guidance
- Ensure delegates have an understanding of Standards, Inspection Requirements and Statutory
- Ensure delegates have a practical understanding of how to carry out inspections on fall protection
- Ensure delegates have a working understanding of how, what and where to record your inspection
- Ensure delegates have an understanding of storage, care and maintenance of fall protection
Half Day (Approximately 3.5 hours)
SSUK Endorsement will be issued on completion of the course.