Delegates to be capable of conducting a Qualitative face fit test according to the protocol outlined in OC282.28 using their own Qualitative face fit test kit.
Sensitivity Test - Conduct a sensitivity test on all candidates to allow time for any residual taste to disperse
- Why Protect ? - Understanding the need for RPE - Hazards and their affects - COSHH inc hierarchy of controls
- Regulations and legislation - A brief overview of the key items:
The objective being to make candidates aware of where to find information:
HSG 53 - EH40 - 282.28
- An overview of Face Fit testing - What is it, what isn't it ? - Why bother ? - Types of RPE that can be tested - Qualitative and Quantitative
- Practical - Hands on session (preferably with their own kits) - Using a QLFT kit - Forms record keeping - Consequences
- Q&A - Any remaining questions
Checking questions will be asked throughout the session as well as a Q&A session at the end.
JSP Test Kits & FFP3 Masks are available to purchase from usÂ