Overview/Who Should Attend
The aim of this course is to ensure that those persons nominated as fire marshals are aware of their responsibilities and capable of operating a fire extinguisher when required.
No specific requirements
- To ensure delegates are familiar with the causes and spread of fire
- To explain the different types fire and fire extinguisher and ensure delegates understand
- which extinguisher should be used on which class of fire.
- To ensure delegates are familiar with the use of fire extinguishers
- To explain the principal responsibilities of the fire marshal
- To discuss the practicalities of implementation.
Half Day (Approximately 3.5 hours)
SSUK will issue a certi ficate of attendance on course completion.