Safety Services UK offer a full range of Training services.
H & S Site Operatives
|Course Date ||Period ||Places ||Price ||Book |
Bespoke course only - please contact email@example.com
- To inform delegates of their legal duties and obligations
- Provide site and plant safety information
- To understand accident prevention, statistics and costs
- To provide an understanding of health and safety within their working environment
- Accident Stats / Cost of Accidents
- Legislation HSW 74 - Employers and Employees responsibilities
- Reasonably Practicable
- Principles of CDM 2007 - Key parties, Responsibilities of sub contractors, employee and self employed
- Hazard Terminology
- Risk Assessment - MHSWR 99
- Principles of Prevention
- Method Statements/SSOW
- Site Safety - information, electricity, welfare, housekeeping
- Working at height - scaffold, ladders
- Overhead Services
- Work Equipment
- Lifting Equipment/ Manual Handling
- Vehicle Movement
- Personal protective equipment/RPE
- Noise and Vibration
- Confined Spaces
- RIDDOR 2013
"Safety Services UK clearly have a comprehensive understanding of a wide range of H&S requirements and application of the Law in both a construction site and workshop situation. Depending upon individual needs, we would recommend to other like-minded organisations."
Oxfordshire Construction Training Group
"I have found Safety Services (UK) Ltd to be both professional and caring. They have tailored and delivered bespoke training courses specific to our requirements, they also have an array of in-house safety courses which we use on a regular basis. Safety Services (UK) Ltd are our number one training provider."
Support Manager, Stepnell
"We have used Safety Services for several years. They understand how we operate and provide training at a time and location that suit us. I often recommend them to other departments without hesitation."
Organisation Deputy Manager, Oxford University
"We have worked with Safety Services Ltd for over 20 years and they continue to amaze us at Structura, their knowledge of all safety aspects and training is always first class and the training presentations informative and up to date. We have no problems in recommending this company for all aspects of Safety Training and Safety Advice."
Director, H&S Structura UK LTD
For information about these courses, or if you would like to enrol on one, please contact us.
Download our latest Training Schedule here