Safety Services UK offer a full range of Training services.
Mobile Towers for Users
|Course Date ||Period ||Places ||Price ||Book |
See PASMA Mobile Towers for Users - http://www.safetyservices.co.uk/training/view/6/PASMA_Mobile_Towers_for_Users
- To explain the risks involved
- To ensure the delegate can identify the parts of the tower from the manufacturer's instructions
- To ensure the delegates are familiar with one or other of the two HSE / PASMA approved method of assembling/dismantling a mobile tower.
- To ensure the delegate is aware of the legal requirements of working at
- To provide the delegate with an understanding of how to carry out competent inspections
- Legislation -Â Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Employers & Employees responsibilities
- Responsibility from design through to use -Â information, assembly instructions
- Places of work
- Working Platforms
- Platform Specifications
Inspections -Â Work at Height Regulations 2005
- Overhead electricity lines
- Moving Machinery
- Moving towers, ground conditions, overhead obstructions
Safe Working Load
- Environmental factors - wind - Beaufort scale
- Mobile tower theory test paper
- Assessed practical exercises involving the erection and dismantling of mobile towers
"Safety Services UK clearly have a comprehensive understanding of a wide range of H&S requirements and application of the Law in both a construction site and workshop situation. Depending upon individual needs, we would recommend to other like-minded organisations."
Oxfordshire Construction Training Group
"I have found Safety Services (UK) Ltd to be both professional and caring. They have tailored and delivered bespoke training courses specific to our requirements, they also have an array of in-house safety courses which we use on a regular basis. Safety Services (UK) Ltd are our number one training provider."
Support Manager, Stepnell
"We have used Safety Services for several years. They understand how we operate and provide training at a time and location that suit us. I often recommend them to other departments without hesitation."
Organisation Deputy Manager, Oxford University
"We have worked with Safety Services Ltd for over 20 years and they continue to amaze us at Structura, their knowledge of all safety aspects and training is always first class and the training presentations informative and up to date. We have no problems in recommending this company for all aspects of Safety Training and Safety Advice."
Director, H&S Structura UK LTD
For information about these courses, or if you would like to enrol on one, please contact us.
Download our latest Training Schedule here