Safety Services UK offer a full range of Training services.
DSE Assessment (Work Stations)
|Course Date ||Period ||Places ||Price ||Book |
Bespoke course only - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- To provide an understanding of all relevant health and safety legislation
- To provide delegates with sufficient information and practical advice about work station design
- To provide delegates with specific knowledge regarding the risk assessment process and the control measures required.
- To highlight the potential issues relating to ergonomics, postural problems and possible ill health
- Legislation HSW 74 - Employers and Employees responsibilities
- MHSWR 99 - Risk assessment, Information, Capabilities and Training, Lighting, Working Environment, Work Stations and Seating
- DSE Regulations 99 (Amend 02)
- Principles of Prevention
- Ill Health
- Action Plans
- What is a work station
- Who is a user
- Computer Equipment
- Work Station Layout
"Safety Services UK clearly have a comprehensive understanding of a wide range of H&S requirements and application of the Law in both a construction site and workshop situation. Depending upon individual needs, we would recommend to other like-minded organisations."
Oxfordshire Construction Training Group
"I have found Safety Services (UK) Ltd to be both professional and caring. They have tailored and delivered bespoke training courses specific to our requirements, they also have an array of in-house safety courses which we use on a regular basis. Safety Services (UK) Ltd are our number one training provider."
Support Manager, Stepnell
"We have used Safety Services for several years. They understand how we operate and provide training at a time and location that suit us. I often recommend them to other departments without hesitation."
Organisation Deputy Manager, Oxford University
"We have worked with Safety Services Ltd for over 20 years and they continue to amaze us at Structura, their knowledge of all safety aspects and training is always first class and the training presentations informative and up to date. We have no problems in recommending this company for all aspects of Safety Training and Safety Advice."
Director, H&S Structura UK LTD
For information about these courses, or if you would like to enrol on one, please contact us.
Download our latest Training Schedule here